Le Tube à cent cellules
This incredibly complex 100 pixels resolution camera tube was built in 1936 by the French Compagnie des Compteurs
with the aim of competing with the Zworykin's iconoscope. Only one tube was built, and it has never been tested.
GENERAL ELECTRIC RESEARCH LABORATORY
Photos dated 1961-62-63. 3 experimental tubes built during the development of a “Talaria Tape Tube”.
Compagnie des Lampes - MAZDA Série A
Series A1. An homogeneous series of transmitting tubes, from 6 to 4,000 W.
COMPAGNIE DES LAMPES “MÉTAL” • Paris ~ 41, Rue La Boëtie
Catalogue T.S.F. Émission et Kenotrons • Février 1927
V. J. Francis and H. G. Jenkins - Electric Discharge Lamps
A Technical Account of “Osira” Lamps and “Osram” Fluorescent Tubes and
their Operating Equipment, Manufactured by The General Electric Co. Ltd • July, 1941
The resnatron was a high-power demountable, water-cooled, tetrode cavity resonator capable of delivering
up to 60 kw of power at frequencies from 340 to 625 MHz. It was used during World War II to jam enemy radar.
Le contenu de ce site est sous copyleft The content of this site is under copyleft Der Inhalt dieser Website steht unter Copyleft