Стелла ФБ-3000 Безэлектродная лампа
STELLA Electrodeless induction lamp FB-3000
Lampe à induction
Manufactured by • Fabriqué par • Hergestellt von : STELLA Plant (Moscow)
Fiche technique • Data sheet • Datenblatt:
Unfortunately, the datasheet does not provide much information on the operation
of this lamp:
• Main purpose: photolithography and simulation of solar radiation for testing the UV resistance of
plastics and other polymers
• Ignition voltage: max. 4.2 kV
• Luminous intensity: not less than 10,000 cd
• Lamp power: from 1.8 to 4 kW
• Frequency of HF source: Type VIP-1, VIP-2: 5.15 to 5.41 MHz
• Minimum operating hours: 500
The outer bulb is made from quartz and, according to some sources, it is filled
with a mixture of xenon (90%), krypton (5%), argon (3%) and neon (2%) to a pressure of approximately
1 bar. It contains a coiled quartz tube coated on its outer surface with a white powder. A twisted
copper wire passes through the tube from one end to the other, and seems to serve as the RF oscillator.
The Water Union connectors suggest that the lamp is intended for water cooling
through the inner coil, and that a discharge in the outer vessel would be struck by microwave excitation.
Hauteur • Height • Höhe : 16 cm • 6" 1/4
Diamètre • Diameter • Durchmesser : 8 cm • 3" 1/8
Lighted by a small Tesla coil.
Le contenu de ce site est sous copyleft The content of this site is under copyleft Der Inhalt dieser Website steht unter Copyleft