UNICAM C830/Ca Hollow Cathode Lamp (Calcium)
Lampe à cathode creuse
Very early argon-filled hollow-cathode lamp for atomic absorption spectrometers.
Unicam Instruments Ltd had been founded in 1934 and was based in Arbury Road Cambridge.
In 1947, Pye Ltd acquired Unicam, which since then specialised in spectroscopic and crystallographic analytical
instruments. In 1962, Unicam Instruments Ltd and W G Pye & Company Ltd were relocated together in
Pye’s new Scientific Instrument Centre in York Street, Cambridge. However the companies continued to operate
independently from each other.
Hauteur • Height • Höhe : 15 cm • 5" 7/8
Diamètre • Diameter • Durchmesser : 59 mm • 2" 3/8
Le contenu de ce site est sous copyleft The content of this site is under copyleft Der Inhalt dieser Website steht unter Copyleft